The following update was provided by US Senator Sherrod Brown’s office.
Webinar click here
SBA Guidance click here
Program details, eligibility and more available with this link.
Excerpt from SBA Guidance web page
The SBA released their initial guidance on the SBA Shuttered Venue Operators program.
The Shuttered Venue Operators (SVO) Grant program was established by The Economic Aid to Hard-Hit Small Businesses, Nonprofits, and Venues Act, signed into law on December 27, 2020. The program includes $15 billion in grants to shuttered venues, to be administered by the Small Business Administration’s Office of Disaster Assistance.
Detailed information on eligibility requirements coming soon.
Eligible entities include:
- Live venue operators or promoters
- Theatrical producers
- Live performing arts organization operators
- Relevant museum operators, zoos and aquariums who meet specific criteria
- Motion picture theater operators
- Talent representatives, and
- Each business entity owned by an eligible entity that also meets the eligibility requirements
Questions can be directed to –
Erica Krause (she/her)
Northwest Ohio Regional Representative
Office of U.S. Senator Sherrod Brown
(419) 204 – 0414 (cell phone)