Charitable Organization Pool
DIRC21 is supporting eight small, charitable organizations whose mission aligns with DIRC21’s mission: Leveraging Diversity & Inclusion Research to pinpoint root causes of inequities and to identify initiatives that will make society more inclusive and equitable.
Anyone can nominate a charitable organization using the online nomination form, up until the deadline of July 16, 2021 at 11:59pm EDT (GMT-5). On or around July 30, 2021, they will announce eight finalist organizations. Each finalist organization will enjoy the following benefits:
- Opportunity to win a share of DIRC21 revenues for unrestricted use
- Organization name, description and URL featured on the DIRC21 website
- Opportunity to participate in a special session of DIRC21 with both prerecorded and live content
- Opportunities to strengthen fundraising for the organization
- Additional benefits from DIRC21 partners and sponsors TBD
Four winners, announced during DIRC21, will split the DIRC21 Charitable Organization Pool, which amounts to 10% of revenues (this includes total sponsorship revenues as well as ticket revenues net of fees and commissions).
If your organization is selected, you will be asked to prerecord a brief 2-min video describing your organization, and you must be able to join a live Q&A session lasting 30-45 minutes to be scheduled on Nov 17-19, exact date and time TBD.