Education, Support, Influence: Creating Connections with Success
Thursday, March 24, 2022 – Greg Peters, The Reluctant Networker
- 8:30 a.m. – Registration/Networking
- 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. – Program
What will you learn?
- Turning 5-minute conversations into long-term, profitable connections.
- Breaking the ice and beyond – developing conversational skills for any networking opportunity.
- How to develop the mindset for successful networking
About the Presenter, Greg Peters
Have you ever felt a little “reluctant” when it comes to networking? Greg Peters understands. A computer programmer by training, he was the original reluctant networker. Through study, practice, and lots of trial and error, he has been able to transform himself into a true networking professional, using the skills he learned to build a thriving Web development business.
Now, as the co-founder of Third Generation Networking, Greg coaches individuals, trains staff, and presents to associations and other groups on how to get past their reluctance and start building better connections and stronger networks. He is a past Chapter President of the National Speakers Association, the author of Hello and a Handshake: A Reluctant Networker’s Guide to Survival and Success at Your Next Business Gathering, and the host of the podcast Third Generation Networking.