2019 Innovation & Excellence Award Winners
2018 Nonprofit Innovation Award – Neighborhood Properties, Inc.
2018 Nonprofit Excellence Award, Small Agency – Lucas County CASA
2018 Nonprofit Excellence Award, Large Agency – Maumee Valley Habitat for Humanity
About the Awards
The Blade and Toledo Community Foundation are pleased to announce the annual Nonprofit Innovation & Excellence Awards designed to honor and recognize outstanding nonprofit organizations and their achievements in our community. Visit www.toledocf.org for award guidelines.
Awards are given to three nonprofit organizations, one in each of the following categories:
- Nonprofit Innovation Award
- Nonprofit Excellence Award – Small Organization (Budget under $500,000)
- Nonprofit Excellence Award – Large Organization (Budget over $500,000)
All Award Recipients will receive:
- The honor and distinction of being recognized as a leader among northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan’s nonprofits;
- A one-of-a-kind glass art award engraved with the organization’s name;
- An unrestricted grant from Toledo Community Foundation in the amount of $5,000;
- An unrestricted grant in the amount of $1,000 from The Andersons;
- A half-page ad in The Blade;
- A feature article highlighting the winning organizations in Toledo Community Foundation‘s newsletter, and sharing of award winners via The Center for Nonprofit Resources’ e-newsletter and website; and
- One table for ten (at no charge) to the recognition event to be held in October.
Awards Ceremony Information
Awards will be presented to winning organizations at the 10th Annual Northwest Ohio Nonprofit Innovation & Excellence Awards breakfast in the fall of 2020. Questions about the ceremony should be directed to Laura Sams at firstname.lastname@example.org.