REQUIREMENTS: High school Diploma or GED; No experience necessary; paid training provided.
A wonderful career path for those interested in nursing, health care, social work, social services, criminal justice, direct care, education, home health, and those with a desire to help others.
Bittersweet is seeking employees to work as Direct Support Professionals to help enrich lives and make a difference through teaching, mentoring and positively impacting the lives of individuals with autism and developmental disabilities. Work as direct care while helping individuals to develop skills in horticulture, janitorial work, culinary activities, the arts, and more. No experience necessary, paid training provided. Enjoy the outdoors on our working farm, hiking in Oak Openings and participating in community trips.
- Starting wage from $10.50 – 11.50 per hour based on shift
- Earn an additional $0.50 per hour shift for evenings, nights, and weekends
- Flexible part time and full time scheduling
- First, second and third shift available
- Benefits package and paid holidays available based on job status.
Please visit our website at www.bittersweetfarms.org to learn more about us and fill out your application or you may fax your resume to 419-875-5593. *Please include what position you are applying for when you fax.
To apply online, please copy and paste the following link: https://bsf.ninjagig.com