Essential Job functions
- Team player
- Ability to multitask
- Must have excellent organizational skills
- Have great customer service attributes
- Must have excellent clerical and communication skills
- Communicate effectively with all clients, and staff
- Perform related work as required or requested by manager
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Good communication ability, both written and verbal.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities
- Accounts Payable/Receivable
- New Employee Orientation Liaison
- High school Diploma or GED required.
- Computer literacy skills, including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher
- Data entry skills
- Basic QuickBooks skills
- Must be sensitive to cultural, religious, and ethnic diversity
- Maintain Agency confidentiality
- Regular, punctual attendance is a requirement of this full-time position.
Generous paid time off
Excellent benefits including medical, vision, dental
Please contact Debrah Scott at [email protected] for more information regarding our exciting opportunities!