Position Title: Annual Catholic Appeal (ACA) Manager – Development Office
Status: Full Time – Exempt
Reports to: Mission Advancement Officer (MAO)-Diocese of Toledo Management Corporation
Primary Functions of This Position:
Coordinates and oversees ACA process as well as supports the development and implementation of the overall Major Gifts program for the Diocese of Toledo. Plans, organizes and manages the ACA.
Education, Training and Experience Requirements:
- Demonstrated success in annual fund programs with demonstrated success in growing annual appeals.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate the philosophy and objectives of the Catholic Diocese of Toledo
- Baccalaureate degree in appropriate field, advanced degree preferred
- Demonstrated computer knowledge and skills, especially fund development software (Parish Soft and Raisers Edge a plus)
- Above average communication skills including verbal, written and listening
- Above average interpersonal relations skills
- Ability to make decisions and be objective
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality
- Available for evening meetings
- Available to travel within the diocese 19 county area
- Demonstrated ability to produce creative annual appeal strategies
- Must successfully pass the required background check and all requirements of the Program for Child and Youth Protection prior to employment and maintain a satisfactory background check throughout employment.
Responsibility for Quantifiable Measures
Position will be asked to develop and meet expected annual metrics and fundraising goals for the Diocese of Toledo.
This job posting is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed to this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, activities and skills required of the job.
Interested and qualified candidates, please submit your cover letter, with salary expectations; resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org