Position Summary: The YWCA is seeking to a fill a 20-hour per week, contractual position to provide counseling to survivors of domestic and sexual violence who are also involved in the child welfare system.
· Provide trauma-informed therapy and interventions to individual and group counseling clients
· Provides diagnostic assessments, treatment planning, and ongoing counseling to adults, children, and as a family unit as needed to facilitate healing from abuse and trauma.
· Maintains clinical documentation and submits reports to LCCS in a timely manner.
· Facilitates referrals to appropriate internal and/or external resources where needed.
· Outreach to shelter, residential, and non-residential clients.
· Requires a current license to practice independently as a social worker/counselor in the State of Ohio.
· Maintains compliance with all applicable practice standards, guidelines, and Code of Ethics.
· Maintains client confidentiality and adherence to HIPAA requirements at all times.
· Must have good documentation, treatment and assessment skills.
· Knowledge of Trauma-Informed Care Principles.
· Experience working with adults/adolescents affected by trauma.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office.
· Must have reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of insurance.
· Must be available for day and evening appointments.
Salary: $40.00/hour. Plus paid time off.
Submit resume via email to: [email protected]