Get to know us:
Girl Scouts of Western Ohio is the preeminent leadership development organization for girls serving western Ohio and southeast Indiana. Working at Girl Scouts of Western Ohio gives you the opportunity to build a meaningful career. You will grow personally and professionally as you make a positive impact on your community. We continuously strive to build a diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization that supports the many faces, cultures and walks of life that proudly make up our vibrant community. It is essential to our mission that every individual’s ideas and perspectives are sought out, heard, respected, and valued. Together, we empower girls to make the world a better place. Join Us!
What you’ll be working on:
- Increase Girl Scouts visibility and engagement in our communities through networking and collaboration.
- Build Girl Scout membership by focusing on the strengths of our communities and finding creative ways to reach all girls.
- Create and execute girl/adult membership recruitment and retention plans.
- Develop strong working relationships with volunteers, support their success and recognize their commitment.
- Work directly with girls to deliver the Girl Scout program while modeling the program for volunteers.
What you’ll need:
- H.S. Diploma required, any combination of education, training and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position. Bachelor’s Degree preferred?
- Experience in recruiting, sales, and management of volunteers preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build positive relationships in your community.
- Continual learning mindset. Motivation to succeed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to work 2-3 nights per week and weekend availability.
- Ability to build your skills and grow your career.
- Supportive environment for learning and development.
- Flexibility for work/life balance.
- Opportunity for hybrid teleworking arrangement.
- A high-achieving and fun team.
- Casual dress code.
- Competitive pay and generous benefits package.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. GSWO is an EEO/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
The annual salary for this position is $40,000 with a very comprehensive benefits package.