Be our next Community Education Manager!
Get to know us:
We’re the preeminent leadership development organization for girls, with more than 1.7 million girls and 750,000 adults. With programs from coast to coast and across the globe, Girl Scouts offers every girl a chance to practice a lifetime of leadership, adventure, and success. Girl Scouting builds girls of courage, confidence, and character, who make the world a better place!
What you’ll be working on:
- Develop and deliver plans for the execution of Girl Scout programs via partnerships in our communities
- Cultivate relationships and collaborate with local schools and community-based youth organizations
- Increase Girl Scouts visibility and engagement in our communities through networking and collaboration
- Drive membership growth through the delivery of Girl Scout programs including marketing, recruitment, and delivery of programming
- Lead Girl Scout experiences with girls while building caregiver engagement
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or any combination of education, training and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position
- Minimum of one year experience working with children in a group setting.
- Experience in community development including knowledge of local school systems, administrations, and policies desirable.
- Experience in recruiting, sales, and management of volunteers preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to work 2-3 nights per week and weekend availability.
- Flexibility for work/life balance
- Opportunity for hybrid teleworking arrangement
- Learning and development opportunities
- A high-achieving and fun team
- Casual dress code
- Competitive pay, and bonus eligibility
- Generous benefits package
- The chance to be our next success story
Apply Here: https://gswo.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=171&source=aWQ9MTY%3D
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. GSWO is an EEO/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.