ADOPT AMERICA NETWORK
Community Engagement Coordinator
Hours: Full Time 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday. Irregular hours on evening and weekends as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Two years of experience in a community engagement and/or communications-related role is highly preferred.
- Superior persuasive writing and presentation skill with the ability to exert influence, inspire others and articulate AAN’s mission, goals, and activities.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and experience with database management systems and popular software packages for both word processing and design.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms, marketing, fundraising and event planning.
- Excellent organizational, time-management and interpersonal skills, plus attention to detail, sound judgment, integrity and the ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
Responsible to: President of AAN
- Assist the President with developing and implementing the overall public relations/marketing/communications plan for Adopt America.
- Support the Adopt America management team and Board of Directors by assisting in the organization of special events including the annual Home for Good Gala and the agency 40th anniversary celebration.
- Assist the President with donor development, relationship management and fundraising efforts.
- Manage Adopt America social media sites by posting stories, videos and photos; updating all sites, responding to comments, etc.
- Assist in updating the organization website.
- Develop ideas, opportunities for feature articles, interviews, presentations, posts, and other public relations activities that promote awareness of AAN and its services.
- Manage the public relations, social media and event Internship program.
- Assist the AAN program teams with state-wide and local communication and relationship management for the programs to increase participation and engagement of those who use AAN services.
- Develop partnerships within the community to support outreach and funding initiatives, including local businesses, community organizations, leaders, donors, and other agency partners.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the President.
Send resumes to: [email protected]