Development Coordinator (Administrative Support)
Provides administrative support and maintains an organized, effective and professional operating environment for the Development team.
The following duties reflect management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- Manages the day-to-day administrative affairs of the Development Officers, including, but not limited to: composing correspondence, scheduling meetings, providing travel arrangements, answering phones, sorting & distributing mail, ordering supplies, maintaining files, handling reimbursements and credit card statements, and managing event reservations.
- Assists with the gift and fund agreement process, including drafting agreements, providing critical review, tracking, scanning, preparing agreements for signature, engaging with impacted parties to make/validate changes, and bringing agreements to closure.
- Coordinates athletic suites and college specific events.
- In coordination with the Donor Relations team, closely monitors stewardship activities, ensuring that acknowledgement, thank you notes, reports phone calls, etc. are completed in a timely fashion.
- Drafts correspondence and other written materials. Responds to inquiries and handles constituent concerns by phone, memo, and e-mail.
- Oversees and manages the paper and electronic filing systems, ensuring that important constituent and other information is being stored appropriately and timely.
- Serves as backup to the Development Executive Assistant.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer experience and high skill level with Windows, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel including the ability to transfer and use information between applications.
- Previous administrative experience in a fast-paced office environment.
- Exemplary organization and customer service skills with demonstrated professionalism to internal and external stakeholders.
- Previous non-profit experience and development experience preferred.
- Passion for the institution’s mission, traditions and long-term success. Consistently demonstrate the mission, vision and values of UTF and the University.
- Our RITE Values – Respect, Integrity, Transparency & Teamwork, and Excellence
- Outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal skills. Must be able to develop interpersonal relationships with multiple constituents.
- Demonstrate integrity, impeccable ethics, initiative, enthusiasm, and the ability to establish trust and credibility.
- Demonstrate commitment and ability to:
- Provide quality customer service.
- Plan, organize and remain accountable for actions.
- Problem solve utilizing critical thinking skills.
- Function in a confidential manner.
- Collaborate with other staff.