Bittersweet Farms, a world-renowned leader in serving adults and adolescents with autism, is seeking a Director of Program Services. This full time position that reports to the Executive Director and will oversee program service delivery across all of our locations, with a base of operations in Whitehouse, Ohio. Responsibilities for the position include:
- Overseeing and ensuring quality outcomes for all program services in our Whitehouse, Pemberville, and Lima locations, including residential (waiver & ICF/IDD), adult day/supported employment, respite, summer enrichment, and consultative services.
- Lead program teams across the organization, optimizing performance through effective mentoring, direction, and training.
- Directly supervise a team of directors, coordinators, and specialists, providing performance feedback, coaching, support, and accountability.
- Assess, create, implement, and enforce program related policies and procedures.
- Proactively communicate, collaborate, and problem solve with participants, their families/guardians, and their respective support teams.
- Planning and management of operation budgets and stewardship of resources.
- Embody, promote and foster a positive work culture built upon the organization’s Core Values.
- Compliance for all program related licensing and funding requirements.
- Act as or assign a lead for all related ad hoc projects to include those related to software needs and rule/reimbursement changes
- This position serves as a member of the senior leadership team and reports to the executive director.
- Represent the organization as needed within the community and media.
The right candidate will need strong organizational, analytical, communication and problem solving skills, with an ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively in order to succeed. Qualified candidates will possess technical competence in the areas of program development and implementation, behavioral support planning and delivery, structured skill teaching and supports, and outcome evaluation. Experience with Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities (DODD) and Medicaid regulations, funding mechanisms, and corresponding processes is preferred. Three to five years of experience working with individuals with autism and/or developmental disabilities required. A minimum of three years leadership experience required. Master’s Degree strongly preferred, Bachelor’s Degree required.
Please visit our website at www.bittersweetfarms.org to complete an application. You may email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com, fax them to 419-875-5593, or mail them to Bittersweet, Inc., 12660 Archbold-Whitehouse Road, Whitehouse, OH 43571.