Get to know us:
Girl Scouts of Western Ohio is part of the preeminent leadership development organization for girls, serving girls and adult volunteers throughout western Ohio and southeast Indiana. Girl Scouts works to offer every girl a chance to practice a lifetime of leadership, adventure, and success. Girl Scouting builds girls of courage, confidence, and character, who make the world a better place!
What you’ll be working on:
- Crafting a positive donor experience;
- Implementing a robust prospect research initiative;
- Maintaining and managing our Donor Perfect database and associated reporting;
- Managing gift entry, donor acknowledgement, and other constituent correspondence;
- Assisting with donor communication, stewardship, and event coordination
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (such as business, communications, marketing, or fund development)
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in related field
- Strong database administration skills
- Proficient in computer technology and Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience using fundraising database software
- Flexibility for work/life balance
- Hybrid teleworking arrangements available
- Learning and development opportunities
- A high-achieving and fun team
- Casual dress code
- Competitive pay
- Generous benefits package
- The chance to be our next success story
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. GSWO is an EEO/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Interested? Apply here: https://gswo.bamboohr.com/careers/236?source=aWQ9MTY%3D