The Kidney Foundation of Northwest Ohio (KFNWO) is the region’s leading advocacy and support system for individuals living with chronic kidney disease, their families, and caregivers. Our goal is to ease the burden, both emotionally and financially, for those living with the disease as we increase prevention through public education. KFNWO is seeking a full time Executive Director with strong development and leadership skills. The Executive Director works collaboratively with the Board of Directors to set annual and strategic goals that promote the success of KFNWO’s mission and vision. Salary range is $50,000 to $65,000, commensurate with experience. The ED will oversee all administrative, strategic, and operational aspects of the organization, including:
1. Direct the pursuit of KFNWO’s goals in accordance with standards and guidelines as well as the policies and procedures following the KFNWO’s mission.
2. Build strong community collaboration and promote services to the community and prospective funding bodies; cultivate and maintain continuing relationships with these resources.
3. Direct marketing efforts through social media and other communication channels.
4. Create and oversee the financial budgets and operate the organization within budget guidelines.
5. Develop and execute KFNWO’s annual fundraising plan. Secure financial support from individuals, foundations, and corporations.
6. Direct and oversees all day-to-day operations, business, and financial affairs.
7. Recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate staff. Recruit volunteers and act as the staff resource to all committees.
8. Develop and implement strategic plans to ensure the long-term viability of KFNWO.
1. Bachelor’s Degree and 3-5 years of administrative experience; experience in the not-for-profit sector preferred.
2. Possess strong leadership skills, excellent fiscal and personnel management.
3. Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
4. Success in fundraising, public relations and grant writing success is preferred.
Interested applicants should submit cover letter, resume and three references by email to [email protected] Review of applicants will begin February 6, 2023 and continue until the position is filled.