The Kidney Foundation of Northwest Ohio (KFNWO) is seeking a full time Executive Director with strong development and leadership skills. The Executive Director works collaboratively with the Board of Directors to set annual and strategic goals that promote the success of KFNWO’s mission and vision. Salary range $50,000 to $65,000.
- Direct the pursuit of KFNWO’s goals in accordance with standards and guidelines as well as the policies and procedures following the KFNWO’s mission.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong community collaboration and promote services to the community and prospective funding bodies; cultivate and maintain continuing relationships with these resources. Establish and maintain excellent communications through social media and other avenues.
- Demonstrated ability with annual financial budgets, programs, operating within budget guidelines.
- Develop and execute KFNWO’s annual fundraising plan. Secure financial support from individuals, foundations, and corporations
- Directs and oversees all day-to-day operations, business, and financial affairs.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate staff. Recruit volunteers and act as the staff resource to all committees.
- Develop and implement strategic plans to ensure the long-term viability of KFNWO.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and 3-5 years experience in management or in the not-for-profit sector preferred.
- Possess strong leadership skills, excellent fiscal and personnel management.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fundraising, public relations and grant writing success helpful.
Interested applicants should email cover letter, resume and three references to [email protected] by September 16, 2023.