Job Location: Life Revitalization Center – Toledo, OH
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: High School
Salary Range: $15.00 – $15.60 Hourly
Travel Percentage: None
Job Title: Facilities Operations Technician
Location: All Cherry Street Mission Ministries properties
FLSA: Hourly Non-exempt
Responsibility: Individual Contributor- This role is independent of others while successfully coordinating and completing all custodial/sanitation work, Transportation duties, Warehousing Tasks, and other operations work that is needed.
Purpose: The purpose of this position is to lead all sanitation of the LRC; provide transportation of both guests and bulk material to and from vendors, donors, and CSMM facilities; assist in day-to-day warehousing/inventory tasks and organization.
- Clean & Supply designated building areas (Dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning, trash removal etc.)
- Training of Janitorial Supplies, such as chemicals and standardization of building chemicals.
- Lead volunteer groups to complete large cleaning projects and day-to-day cleaning.
- Stock and maintain supply rooms.
- Follow all healthy and safety regulations on MSDS.
- Deliver weekly house orders to CSMM shelters utilizing CSMM Box truck.
- Complete large food warehousing pickups and deliveries using CSMM box truck, pallet jack, and forklift.
- Responsible for filling all CSMM vehicles with Gas.
- Complete Monthly Fire Extinguisher Audits at all CSMM facilities
- Transport guests to and from Shelters, daily, using CSMM 14 passenger Mini-Bus.
- Operate CSMM forklift to load and unload pallets from box truck and vendor deliveries.
- Operate all CSMM vehicles and equipment (Mini-Bus, box-truck, cargo van, scissor lift, forklift, Pallet Jacks, Floor Buffers etc.).
- Oversee the cleanliness of LRC grounds.
- Responsible for leading the closing of the building daily.
- Works to keep Warehouse, storage areas, office, and vehicles clean, organized, and free from potential hazards.
- Maintain good relationships with all coworkers, CSMM guests, donors, contractors, vendors, and volunteers.
- Assist with CSMM event set-up and tear-down.
- Must be able to respond to after hour emergencies at all facilities when required.
- Essential Functions may be revised upon management discretion
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Building Operations experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must have a basic understanding of building janitorial.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must be comfortable operating, or learning to operate, aerial lifts, forklift, 14 Passenger Mini-Bus, Box Truck, floor buffer, and other vehicles/equipment needed in order to complete work.
- Valid drivers license required, No CDL required.
- Must work well with others.
- Must have basic knowledge of janitorial materials and processes in order to complete work to the set standards of the ministry and in order to meet local building codes.
Licenses, Certificates, and Other Requirements
- Will need to pass forklift certification test within the first 90 days of employment.
- Will need to pass CSMM Mini-Bus training within the first 90 days of employment.
- As a condition of employment, each team member is required to agree to the Cherry Street Mission Ministries Statement of Faith.
- Heavy work – Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
SUBMIT your application HERE