Court Diagnostic & Treatment Center
FORENSIC EVALUATOR JOB DESCRIPTION
Court Diagnostic and Treatment Center, based in Toledo, Ohio, is looking to hire an LPCC or LISW to conduct forensic evaluation services for defendants referred by the Criminal Justice System in Northwest Ohio.
The ideal candidate will have experience and/or ability working in the following situations:
- Conducting forensic evaluations and rendering professional opinions
- Interacting with law enforcement and/or jail personnel
- Interviewing defendants in person and remotely
- Providing court testimony
- Required licensure as an LPCC or LISW in the state of Ohio
- Experience conducting evaluations for at least five years as an LPCC or LISW with at least one year with forensic evaluation experience
- Salary based upon relevant experience and is negotiable. Hours are Monday-Friday, 8:30-5pm and remote hours are available. Health insurance, retirement and a generous PTO package is available. Send resume, salary requirements and 3 professional references to: [email protected]. Please put “Forensic Evaluator” in the email heading.