Essential Job functions
- Team player
- Ability to multitask
- Must have excellent organizational skills
- Provides client education of programming and services provided
- Fill in for front desk duties as needed
- Need to have great customer service experience
- Answer phones and screen new client phone calls
- Answering client questions
- Maintains current and accurate demographic information records through EMR
- Coordinate scheduling of client appointments
- Must have excellent clerical and communication skills
- Communicate effectively with all clients, providers, and staff
- Perform related work as required or requested by manager
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school Diploma or GED required.
- Completion of a medical assistant program preferred
- Familiar with EHR/EMR software
- Computer literacy skills, including Microsoft Office, WORD, EXCEL
- At least 1 year experience in medical billing, explanation of benefits, and co-pays with commercial insurances and familiar with Ohio Medicaid managed care plans.
- Data entry skills
- Maintain patient/client confidentiality
- CPR/First Aid certification required within 90 days of employment
- Must be sensitive to cultural, religious, and ethnic diversity
- Experience in working with medically underserved preferred
- Regular, punctual attendance is a requirement of this full-time position.
Generous paid time off
Great benefits including medical, dental, vision and agency sponsored life insurance
Please contact Debrah Scott at [email protected] for more information regarding our exciting opportunities!