Inside Sales Specialist
Be our next…
Inside Sales Specialist, focused on sharing our mission focused experience for girls and families.
Girl Scouts of Western Ohio is part of the preeminent leadership development organization for girls, serving girls and adult volunteers throughout western Ohio and southeast Indiana. Girl Scouts works to offer every girl a chance to practice a lifetime of leadership, adventure, and success. Girl Scouting builds girls of courage, confidence, and character, who make the world a better place!
What you’ll be working on:
- Communicating Girl Scout opportunities to prospective girl and adult members
- Supporting Community Development staff with placement of girls and adults in troops
- Maintaining data integrity for council-wide membership information in all council-wide membership databases
- Collaborating cross-functionally across teams to share membership data and identify opportunities for membership growth
- Developing, analyzing and sharing membership reports and dashboards that identify community membership strengths and opportunities to guide membership planning
What you’ll need:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum of one year experience working in data management
- Minimum of two years experience in sales or inside sales
- Strong customer service, sales, oral, and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience in Salesforce or similar CRM is preferred
- Learning and development opportunities
- A high-achieving and fun team
- Casual dress code
- Competitive pay
- Eligible for monthly bonuses based on achievement of goals
- Hybrid teleworking arrangements available for eligible employees, after 90 days
- Generous benefits package
- The chance to be our next success story
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. GSWO is an EEO/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.