Human Resource Generalist
Job Title: Human Resource Generalist
Reports To: President
FLSA Status: Exempt, salary
Hours: 40 hours, M-F with occasional evenings/weekends, hybrid position, must live within Toledo, OH area
The Human Resources Generalist, with limited supervision, is responsible for the successful management of human resource practices and policies for the organization. The incumbent’s responsibilities include recruitment, policy development, interpretation, and administration, employee relations, training, compensation, benefits, payroll, and other duties as necessary to ensure maximum effectiveness of the human resources function. The individual applying for this position must be a flexible, self-starter, a quick learner attentive to detail, and one who has a strong personnel background.
- Associate degree in business administration with an emphasis in human resource management, bachelor’s degree preferred or related field. One to three (1-3) years’ experience in human resources management.
- SPHR, PHR, SHRM-CP, or SHRM-SCP certification preferred.
- Knowledge of employment policies, practices, procedures, and law including compensation, payroll, and benefits.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with MIP Fund Accounting Software preferred.
- Familiarity with Federal Grant Accounting Procedures preferred.
- Able to verbally communicate with others to coach and lead.
- Ability to draft reports to meet HCNO requirements.
- Able to interpret appropriate legislation and company policies.
- Interface with all levels of the organization in a positive manner.
- Coordinate multiple and changing priorities.
If interested and qualified for this position email cover letter, and resume to Tina Hacker, HR Director at [email protected] or fax to 419-842-0999.
HCNO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage women, minorities, and qualified candidates with disabilities to apply. We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensive benefit package.