Job Title: Intake and Invoicing Specialist
Department: Northwest Ohio Pathways HUB
Hours: Full Time, 40 hours per week, 8a-5p M-F
FLSA: Status Nonexempt, hourly
SUMMARY: This position will assist the Pathway’s HUB along with working directly with the Referral Manager and Specialist for auditing enrolled clients and those in referral status.
• Associate’s degree in social work or related field required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite software, with high proficiency in Excel
• Prefer 1-2 years’ experience working for a nonprofit health organization
• Knowledge of community resources
• Excellent written, verbal and communication skills required
• Must be able to work as a member of a team
• Must be adaptable to changes in job responsibilities
The person holding this position is responsible for:
• Working collaboratively with Pathways HUB staff and outside agencies and personnel on a variety of projects.
• Phone contact with clients or potential clients to provide information regarding the Pathways program and/or other identified community resources
• Data entry into the Pathways HUB database and Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
• Create and reconcile monthly invoices for multiple funding streams
• Auditing of program data in the electronic database
• Approval of payment in the electronic database
• Provide assistance to contracted organizations around financial needs
• Distribution of checks as agreed upon in various contracts
• Attend planning groups/meetings as required
• Other related duties as identified
If interested and qualified for this position email cover letter, and resume to Tina Hacker, HR Manager at email@example.com and visit our website at www.hcno.org.
HCNO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage minorities and qualified candidates with disabilities to apply. We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensive benefit package.