The Intervention Specialist is a member of the School Programming Team. Working under the supervision of the School Programming Coordinator, s/he is responsible for providing Behavioral health case management services including: Therapeutic Behavioral Services (TBS), Psychosocial Rehabilitation (PSR), Community Psychiatric Supportive treatment (CPST), or Day Treatment in community locations, including school, based on the needs of the persons served. This is an hourly position with hours and schedule established to complete required duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comply and maintain 25 billable hours a week
- Perform duties in accordance with applicable professional ethics and standards as well as established Empowered for Excellence policies.
- Comply with all state and federal laws regarding protected health information.
- Collaborates within the Integrated care team approach to case management, ensuring that goals established by the client are carried out within time frame of treatment plan.
- Ensures complete and timely documentation in client record including progress notes, referrals, and releases of information.
- Provide education and support to clients, family members and peers regarding behavioral health, symptom management and wellness.
- Facilitates and co-facilitates psychoeducational group for Day treatment.
- Provide direct clinical services and ongoing assessment/monitoring to active Empowered for Excellence clients. Communicates changes to Integrated care team to ensure treatment plans are updated and appropriate interventions are provided.
- Provide community-based services such as obtaining/maintaining benefits, medical appts, housing, food, vocational and other needs indicated in treatment plan.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Demonstrate knowledge of the agency mission, vision, goals and philosophy as well as the policies and procedures.
- Complete all Relias Training
- Strives for high client satisfaction by providing assistance to coworkers and clients through the integrated care process.
- Demonstrate consistent professionalism and teamwork.
- Abide by the agency’s and professional code of ethics per licensure.
- Must complete trainings for status of QMHS to provide mental health services. This training is provided by the Agency.
- High School diploma
- Three years of experience with Youth organizations or four year degree.
- Must have demonstrated experience in healthcare, rehabilitative, or other behavioral health setting.
- Active Driver’s license
- Pass FBI/BCI in order to work with youth population
- Clean toxicology result
Essential Knowledge, skills, abilities and personal characteristics:
- Provide clinically appropriate services that address behavioral health concerns of youth clients
- Maintain licensure(s) and certification(s)
- Practice effective treatment models as directed by the agency
- Work as part of multidisciplinary team
- Collaborate professionally and effectively with external providers
- Possess a working knowledge of community resources and how to access them
- Possess a working knowledge of child/adolescent development, cultural competency, and behavioral health.
GREAT benefits including medical, dental, and vision. Company sponsored life insurance. Competitive salary.
Paid Time Off SIGNING BONUS
$200.00 SIGNING BONUS
Please contact Debrah Scott at [email protected] for more information regarding our exciting opportunities!