Marketing & Communications Manager
Neighborhood Health Association – Department of one responsible for developing communication and marketing strategies for targeted audiences, both internal and external, through the creative development and delivery of the content across print, digital and electronic venues. This will include researching, writing, editing, proofing, and publishing information that effectively and accurately supports the organization’s marketing and communications goals and objectives. In addition, the position may be responsible for planning and carrying out constituency and outreach events.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Propose and implement communication and marketing strategies to achieve organizational goals and objectives. This includes collaboration with the organization’s CEO and/or Executive Management Team as well as other cross-functional teams.
- Provide oversight and collaboration with third party vendors, particularly the organization’s advertising agency.
- Adhere to all organizational brand usage guidelines, including developing brand guidelines and templates.
- Develop content (Web, print, PPT and other) that best conveys key messages and meets business goals of organization.
- Develop and manage content to the organization’s current and future social media channels (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and emerging networks).
- Manage and review content for organization’s public-facing website, update with fresh content on a regular basis.
- Develop and implement a newsletter strategy for internal and external audiences.
- Actively pitch story ideas about the organization to local, regional and national media outlets as appropriate.
- Select message appropriate media. Ensure integration of content across different media.
- Track, measure and report effectiveness of communication programs, marketing campaigns and events.
- Identify stakeholders and target audiences, and encourage engagement. Develop and maintain relationships with appropriate constituency groups. Represent the organization at various events, on committees, at meetings, etc., as appropriate. Work with a variety of individuals and groups across the organization in a constructive and civil manner.
- Assist in budget development for organizational marketing and communications efforts and provide projections and recommendations.
- Use existing resources and skills to achieve or exceed desired outcomes of current and future organizational goals and needs.
- Meet or exceed customer service needs and expectations and provide excellent customer service in a direct and/or indirect manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, social/digital communications or related field preferred. Comparable education and experience will be considered.
- Requires demonstrated experience with print and digital publishing, social media platforms and developing presentations using various software
- Excellent writing and grammar skills and general communications abilities written and verbal are required (a writing sample may be requested)
- Excellent analytical skills for tracking, measuring and reporting.
- Experience working with a health care or social service agency preferred.
- Requires a high level of personal and professional integrity and accountability.
- Superior judgment, negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Strong analytical skills and adept in interpreting strategic vision into an operation model.
- An exceptional communicator at all levels in the organization, with strong oral, written and persuasive skills.
This is a full-time salary position working 40 hours per week.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, a matching retirement plan, Employee Assistance Program, 11 paid holidays and generous PTO.
Please provide your salary requirements when you apply to be considered for an interview for this position.
Neighborhood Health Association (NHA), a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), is the largest community health center system in Northwest Ohio with partnerships that include ProMedica, Mercy Health, and University of Toledo Medical Center. NHA has grown from a single location in 1969 to 12 medical and dental clinics throughout Lucas County. Today we operate multiple health centers including pediatrics, adult medicine, dental services, and health care for the homeless, women’s health center, senior centers and a full service pharmacy with lab services on site.
For more than 50 years, NHA has placed a strong focus on prevention and empowering individual responsibility in managing their health care and overall well-being. Our services are acutely responsive to the needs of everyone throughout the communities we serve, providing excellent care and the best health practices.
Our Mission: Through our exceptional health care services, we empower and educate, aggressively working to eliminate health care inequities, while supporting personal responsibility for one’s own health regardless of the ability to pay.
We are a drug free workplace, and an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply for this job at https://nhainc.bamboohr.com/careers/141