Neighborhood Health Association (NHA), a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), is the largest community health center system in Northwest Ohio with partnerships that include ProMedica, Mercy Health, and University of Toledo Medical Center. NHA has grown from a single location in 1969 to 12 medical and dental clinics throughout Lucas County.
Skills/Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Must have current Certified or Registered Medical Assistant
- Minimum of six months experience working as an MA in an office, clinical setting preferred.
- Current certification in CPR
- Typing skills of 35-40 accurate wpm
- Working knowledge of medical terminology
- Shows initiative and ability to use sound judgment in the absence of specific orders.
- Ability to maintain patient confidentiality.
- Must be sensitive to cultural, religious, and ethnic diversity.
- Experience in working with medically underserved preferred.
- Regular, Punctual Attendance is a requirement of this position
Work Monday through Friday, no nights, weekends or holidays
Competitive benefit package including 10 paid holidays and PTO
Earn $250.00 hazard pay bi-weekly from the time you start to work!!
Starting pay $15.00 an hour, based on experience
We are a drug free workplace, and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Mission: Through our exceptional health care services, we empower and educate, aggressively working to eliminate health care inequities, while supporting personal responsibility for one’s own health regardless of the ability to pay.
Please reply by sending resume to firstname.lastname@example.org