Assists in relaying the Values and Mission of Aurora Project, Inc., by managing the well-being of participants and the facility of Aurora House, 1035 N. Superior St. Must be caring and consistent in the implementation of house policies and processes. House Monitor must be dependable, conscientious, and be able to maintain a calm atmosphere. This is a FT and on-call position: Midnight – 8A, Friday thru Tuesday. Ability to work other shifts as needed, i.e., vacations, sick leave.
2) Knowledge of homelessness & associate causes
4) Ability to interact appropriately with participants/staff/guests to Aurora
5) Must be computer proficient
6) First aid/CPR certified
7) Good verbal and written skills required
- Review reports from case management
- Perform telephone screens for case intake or referral to community resources
- Supervise house chores/responsibilities
- Monitor participant medications
- Monitor and evaluate participant behaviors – reporting concerns as necessary
- Monitor participant schedules
- Maintain security of house
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- Must be able to climb stairs
- Receive non-monetary donations
- Provide end-of-shift reports
- Follow policies/procedures of the house
- All other duties as assigned
Willingness to submit to criminal background check, drug, COVID and TB screening.
PAY RATE: $13.50 per hour
BENEFITS: 401K w/match, paid vacation, sick and personal leave, health insurance available
Resumes should be submitted to: [email protected] – NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. EEOC