Hours: Monday through Friday (8am-5pm)
Hourly; nonexempt, 40 hours per week
In Office, M-F daily
Assists the organization with managing office services, organizing office
operations and policies/procedures, support Administration in scheduling appointments and
preparing documentation/reports, providing support to Operations for IT, point person for
office equipment and supplies, provide general support to visitors, and various other tasks as
• Bachelor’s degree preferred in Business, Healthcare or related field; Associate
• Previous Office Management experience in a healthcare setting desired.
• Experience in a fast-paced office environment preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
• Demonstrated ability to organize and work independently.
• Microsoft Office Suite software; including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams.
• A self-starter, able to work as a member of a team in a complex environment.
• Detail-oriented, capable of multi-tasking, prioritizing tasks.
• Dependable, reliable, must report to work on time.
• Valid driver’s license, auto insurance and reliable transportation.
The Office Manager is responsible for managing the general operations of the office.
Responsibilities include managing of office services by ensuring office operations and
policies/procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, analyzing and
monitoring internal processes for efficiency, maintaining efficient filing system, completing
documentation for review and approval, supporting Administration in scheduling
meetings/developing PowerPoint slides and presentations, maintaining and ordering of office
supplies, providing support for Operations for IT equipment set up/IT supplies/IT inventory/IT
compliance, point person for office visitors, and other duties as necessary to ensure
maximum effectiveness of the office environment.
If interested and qualified, please send cover letter and resume to:
Dee Geer, Office Administrator at [email protected].
HCNO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage women, minorities and qualified
candidates with disabilities to apply. We offer a competitive salary commensurate with
experience, along with a comprehensive benefit package