Hours 40 hours, 8a – 5p, with occasional evenings & weekends
FLSA Exempt, salaried
This position will direct the compliance and operations of the organization while focusing on the critical functions of information security, IT, HIPAA, compliance, and contract management while providing support to specific programs as needs arise. The position is designed to effectively manage the infrastructure needed by all programs to carry out their goals and objectives and accomplish HCNOs mission to advocate for member hospitals and improve the health of the communities we serve. The job duties are expected to evolve over time based on organizational needs and the competencies of the incumbent.
• A bachelor’s degree in a related field required. Master’s degree preferred.
• Experience in a healthcare setting; and experience at a nonprofit organization highly preferred.
• Experience complying with IT, HIPAA, information security and privacy regulations.
• Project management experience in compliance, contracts, finance, vendor management, and operations.
• A team player with demonstrated leadership and the ability to work well with individuals and groups.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
• Demonstrated ability to organize and work independently.
• Excellent personal computer skills required.
• Self-starter, organized, independent worker, able to work as a member of a team in a complex environment with a variety of stakeholders.
• Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
• Ability to travel to frequent meetings in OH and throughout the region.
• Serve on the HCNO Administrative Management Team.
• Serves as HCNO Privacy Officer.
• Serves as the Risk Management Officer and is responsible for HCNO insurance coverage.
• Serves as HCNO Information Technology Officer and liaison with IT and operations-related vendors.
• Manage IT infrastructure to support primarily a remote workforce of approximately 35 staff members.
• Responsible for HCNO contracts and compliance.
• Responsible for Information Security Policy manual revisions, annual trainings and documentation, quarterly meetings of the Confidentiality and Security Team, business associate and vendor agreement procurement, third party IT review and compliance, and tracking/documentation of the implementation of the HCNO policies.
• Serves as HCNO Grants Compliance Officer by ensuring that the overall activities and operations of HCNO are compliant with federal and state regulations. Works with the President/CEO, Vice President, and Controller to adhere to grantor reporting requirements.
• Participates in HCNO organizational strategic planning efforts.
• Work on special projects as needed.
If interested and qualified for this position email cover letter, and resume to Tina Hacker, HR Manager at email@example.com or fax to 419-842-0999.
HCNO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage minorities and qualified candidates with disabilities to apply. We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensive benefit package. For more information please visit www.hcno.org.