• A master’s degree in health-related field or equivalent degree required;
• Previous experience in public health or a hospital setting required;
• Knowledge of project evaluation, statistics, and medical terminology is critical;
• Experience with project management required;
• Ability to work with diverse constituents and coalition development experience required;
• Healthcare and grants management experience desired;
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite software;
• Ability to learn commonly used software programs as well as specialized software required;
• Excellent written and verbal skills required;
• Experience working within the Pathways Community HUB Model desired;
• Critical thinker, able to research, design, oversee and complete projects with minimal guidance;
• Must be a self-starter, independent worker, and able to work as a member of a team;
• Must be adaptable and willing to accommodate routine travel within Ohio and elsewhere as required. Hours and compensation negotiable.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist in training around the Pathways Community HUB Model, Pathways database, and other trainings as needed for all Community Health Workers and HUB staff;
• Assist with day to day operations of the Pathways HUB;
• Provide technical assistance to Community Health Workers, agencies, and staff;
• Assist in quality improvement processes and implementation for HUB operations;
• Serve as a point of contact for Community Health Workers (CHWs) regarding important client information and system issues;
• Assist in grant procurement, management and reporting for various funder streams;
• Lead special projects that lead to improved outcomes among clients; Other duties as assigned
If interested and qualified for this position email cover letter, and resume to Tina Hacker, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 419-842-0999.
HCNO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage minorities and qualified candidates with disabilities to apply. We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensive benefit package.