The Hospital Council of Northwest Ohio (HCNO) Job Posting
Job Title Pathways HUB Manager
Department Northwest Ohio Pathways HUB
Immediate Supervisor Assistant Director, Pathways HUB
Hours: 8a-5p, 40 Hours M-F evenings/weekends; hybrid; must live within Toledo, OH area
FLSA Status: Exempt; salary
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Heath or related health care field with 2-3 years of supervisory experience; Master’s degree preferred
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite software; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Teams
- Ability to learn commonly used software programs as well as specialized software required;
- Self-starter, motivated, organized, dependable, and capable of multitasking
- Able to get along with others, flexible schedule, good work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Able to lead diverse teams towards a common goal
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance with reliable transportation
- Adaptable and able to accommodate occasional travel within Ohio and out of state travel
- Supervising and mentoring program staff.
- Providing day to day supervision for HUB staff and
- Covering supervision for Assistant Director’s staff during time off.
- Liaison with Director of Compliance regarding compliance with privacy regulations and other health care law regulations on a federal and state level
- Working closely with HCNO fiscal staff to develop and monitor personnel budgets.
- Liaison with organizations partnered with the Pathway HUB to provide care coordination;
- Assisting with writing grants and leading the grant teams effectively;
- Providing excellent customer service with individuals inside and outside of the organization; will build relationships and partnerships
- Working with HUB personnel and partners to ensure high quality and results oriented client services;
- Working with the HUB Director and Assistant Director on various projects as needed;
- Attending management conferences, meetings and trainings as required; Assist with other related projects, as assigned.
HCNO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage minorities, women, and qualified candidates with disabilities to apply.