Peer Enrichment Specialist Job Posting
Date of Job Posting – Thursday, April 6, 2021
Position Available – Peer Enrichment Specialist
- Full time/40 hour work week position with benefits including health, dental, and life insurance; vacation, sick, and holiday pay; employee assistance program (EAP); and 403B Retirement Plan
- Co-facilitate WMR, NEW-R, Peer Support, Leadership, and other curriculums available at the TMWC
- Research topics, plans, and facilitates support meetings
- Assists PEP Coordinator in maintaining organizational plan for the Peer Enrichment Program
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal skills
- Stay current with newest information on wellness recovery initiatives and implement them in Thomas M. Wernert Center programs
- Understand population of people served at the Thomas M. Wernert and tailor programs to meet his/her needs
- Able to prioritize key tasks and effective time management skills
- Exudes energy and enthusiasm
- Ability to motivate others
- Attend conferences and trainings as required
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in mental health technology or related field
- Valid driver’s license and ability to drive TMWC van on occasion.
- Proficient in use of computers
- Valid First Aid, CPR and CPI certification or must obtain upon hire
- Peer Supporter Certification preferred or obtain upon hire when training is available
Goal of Peer Enrichment Specialist Position
- To improve emotional and physical well-being among members.
Please submit a current resume and cover letter to Patti Robb, Interim Executive Director, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday, April 20, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.