This position reports to the Manager of Donor Relations and Stewardship.
Processes check, cash and online gifts that come into the foundation as well as pledges and planned gifts. Enter gifts appropriately in the donor software database. Generate appropriate thank you letters to donors for tax purposes, generate invoice letters for pledges, prepare bank deposits in the manner approved by compliance.
- Retrieve, sort and distribute incoming mail appropriately.
- Perform batch data entry of charitable donations into The Raiser’s Edge (TRE) and Salesforce databases according to departmental policy.
- Generate and process thank you letters according to departmental policy.
- Maintain donor records per corporate policy.
- Post quarterly employee payroll deductions into TRE according to departmental policy.
- Retrieve data from TRE using queries, exports and reports.
- Exercise strong editing and proofing skills and sound judgment in preparing correspondence, generating and typing reports, and information retrieval as required.
- Maintain extreme confidentiality of donor files.
- Conducts special projects as requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Associate’s Degree required
Skills: Must be detail-oriented and be proficient in all Microsoft products including Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
Years of Experience: 2+ years previous office and database experience
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Skills: Prefer experience with The Raisers Edge and Salesforce software
Must demonstrate ability to work with confidential information. Must be trustworthy and ethical.
Must be capable of working independently and as a team member.
Personal Protective Equipment:
Physical Demands: Office based-position. Remote work not eligible. Must be able to move about the office and frequently lift light-to-medium objects.
The above list of accountabilities is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the incumbent; it should not be considered exhaustive.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, disability, military or veteran status, height, weight, familial or marital status, or genetics.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace