Apply Online: www.sunshine.org/careers/
Join the Sunshine Management Team as either an ICF or Waiver Home Program Manager to oversee the daily management of residential and day services for two of our family group homes? You will be assigned a caseload during training for 2 family ICF or waiver group homes. We will Train you over a two to three month period that combines 75% of time providing case load management and direct support services to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities combined with additional time online and in classroom type training at our beautiful Maumee Campus.
- Works with Scheduling department to ensure staff coverage and support for assigned homes. This at times includes working in those homes.
- Assesses needs acuity and supporting documentation using required state assessment tools such as ODDP, IAF, AAI, etc.
- Ensures thorough assessment of needs, involving clinical staff as appropriate, including OT, PT, Speech, Medical, Nursing and Behavior Analyst Staff Support.
- Hires staff members and provides regular feedback to staff that includes hand on training, support and evaluation.
- Communicates staff feedback and uses it effectively to improve services and the work environment
- Develops (or participates in development of) support plans that address needs and preferences of the individual and family. Assures all necessary approvals and resources are in place before implementation.
- Participates in agency on call system on a rotational basis
- Reports to an area Director and is responsible for an assigned caseload of individuals
- Bachelor’s degree required for ICF management – GED or HS Diploma required for Waiver Home management.
- 3-5 years’ experience in the field of developmental disabilities, or a combination of education and relevant experience.
- 3+years’ experience in supervision strongly preferred as well as some direct caregiving/support services.
- Valid Ohio Driver’s License and Insurance
- 18 years or older
- Pass Criminal Background, Drug Test and Physical
Financial peace of mind is key to great care. Sunshine offers these great benefits – and more!
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid Training
- Paid Holidays
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Bonuses 3X per year
- Performance bonuses monthly
- Extra pay on weekends
- 401(k) with company match
- Transportation Assistance
- Disability and life insurance
- Interest-free tuition loans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Member of an ERN (Employee Resource Network)
- Access to a Success Coach
- Interest-free loans for emergencies
- Training for advancement and promotion