Qualified Intellectual Disability Professional (QIDP)
Help us redefine what is possible with Autism. Bittersweet, Inc. is a non-profit organization that provides residential, vocational, and recreational services to individuals with autism in Whitehouse, Pemberville, and Lima, OH.
Qualified Intellectual Disability Professional (QIDP) will be responsible for integrating, coordinating, and monitoring each participant’s treatment and someone who possess at least one year of experience working directly with people with autism and/or other developmental disabilities.
* This position requires a two week rotating schedule that includes some second shift hours and every other weekend.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create, update and monitor ISP’s goals; goal frequency reports
- Monitor, follow up of UIR’s
- Coordination of LOC Redeterminations
- Completion and coordination of IAF Assessments
- Benefits Management: Patient liability and SSA
- Administering the DDP
- Supervision and orientation of staff
- Rep Payee and Guardian report
- Resident banking statement reviews
- Addressing Parent/ Guardian concerns
- Work with community programs
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local regulations
- Oversee behavioral services
- Participant involvement and support
- Work as a DSP as needed
Qualifications and Skills
Bachelor’s degree in a human services field. At least 1 year of experience with 3-5 years preferred with individuals with autism and/or other developmental disabilities. DSP experience strongly preferred. 1-2 years’ experience of leadership preferred. Background and experience with behavioral support services is preferred but not required.
To Apply please visit our website: