Neighborhood Health Association (NHA), a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), is the largest community health center system in Northwest Ohio with partnerships that include ProMedica, Mercy Health, and University of Toledo Medical Center. NHA has grown from a single location in 1969 to 12 medical and dental clinics throughout Lucas County. Today we operate multiple health centers including pediatrics, adult medicine, dental services, and health care for the homeless, women’s health center, senior centers and a full service pharmacy with lab services on site.
For more than 50 years, NHA has placed a strong focus on prevention and empowering individual responsibility in managing their health care and overall well-being. Our services are acutely responsive to the needs of everyone throughout the communities we serve, providing excellent care and the best health practices.
Oversees the overall recruitment, selection, hiring and onboarding processes for the organization ensuring NHA is acquiring and retaining top talent while constantly growing and developing an outstanding talent pipeline that meets and reflects the growth and changing needs of the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Full life cycle recruitment including sourcing, screening and evaluating applicants and coordinating interviews and job offers with hiring managers.
- Develops recruitment marketing strategies, utilizing innovative programs such as targeted advertising, employment open houses, career fairs, direct mail (and email) campaigns and social media platforms leveraging NHA website and Facebook to promote NHA as an employer of choice.
- Oversees the implementation and management of an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to increase efficiencies in the hiring and onboarding process.
- Train new and existing hiring managers in utilization of ATS and develop training tools for self-sufficiency in managing applicant flow.
- Utilize workforce metrics to drive continuous quality improvement in the recruitment and hiring processes to increase efficiencies and timeliness in recruiting for and filling vacancies.
- Participate, engage and directly recruit at career fairs, hiring events, and workshops targeted at NHA job opportunities.
- Establishes partnerships with schools and universities to identify top talent and maintain recruitment pipeline for current and anticipated job opportunities.
- Performs direct searches for hard to fill vacancies targeting passive job seekers utilizing cold call data bases, associations, and professional networking sites such as LinkedIn.
- Develop a robust and comprehensive onboarding and orientation process and oversee all aspects of the new hire’s introduction and acclimation to NHA.
- Optimize NHA visibility and presence on National Health Services Corps (NHSC) and HPSA score to promote NHA as an employer of choice and northwestern Ohio as a living destination of choice. Responsible for needs assessment reports for HPSA.
- Responsible for completion of an annual employee satisfaction survey including distribution, tabulating results and identifying trends to Executive Management Team, and implementing recommended changes to increase employee job satisfaction and retention.
- Conducts off-boarding and exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations and report turnover and trends to Executive Management Team.
- Oversees the Employee Appreciation Plan and the Happy Committee, researching and introducing innovative ideas to increase employee satisfaction and retention.
- Research feasibility and establish achievable goals toward NHA becoming an award recipient of Best Employers in Ohio.
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, business, healthcare administration or related field.
- Four (4) years of experience in full life cycle recruiting and onboarding, preferably in the healthcare industry.
- Must have experience working with HRIS, specifically applicant tracking systems.
- Understanding of federal and state laws governing interviewing, hiring and Equal Employment Opportunity.
- Strong written and verbal skills; must be comfortable speaking in public.
- Proficient in computer applications (Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Must be highly organized and manage time effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal and relational skills.
- Must maintain confidential information.
- Must be sensitive to cultural, religious, and ethnic diversity.
- Possesses a neat and professional appearance.
This is a full-time salary position, working 40 hours per week. Monday – Friday, no weekends or holidays
Excellent benefits including Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, Paid Life Insurance, PTO and 10 paid holidays.
We are a drug free workplace, and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Mission: Through our exceptional health care services, we empower and educate, aggressively working to eliminate health care inequities, while supporting personal responsibility for one’s own health regardless of the ability to pay.
Please reply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org