Sunshine Communities has an exciting new career opportunity for someone who loves robots & technology and enjoys helping others utilize software to their fullest potential. This is a new innovative position to keep up with technology and provide creative and current technology to the Individuals with Developmental Disabilities that we support to enhance their daily lives.
Apply Online at: www.sunshinecareers.org
SUMMARY Responsible for leading and implementing integration software projects while collaborating between departments and providing support, training and technical assistance to users.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Project Management for implementation or integration of technology for individuals as well as organizationally
- Provide organizational support as someone who champions technology and the Tech First culture shift
- Researches and makes recommendations for new program development integrating technology in conjunction with IT department and available resources including timelines
- Coordinates continued implementation of iCareManager and other program area software applications including consistent standards of use
- Responsible for developing and editing training guides, Relias Modules, and keeping the online electronic training environments current with new features and functions, as well as education of system users at Sunshine
- Provides “at the elbow” support for new users in all areas as well as virtual training where appropriate
- Stays up to date on functionality improvements in new versions and testing during upgrades; on an ongoing basis, takes advantage of available resources to improve knowledge and understanding of the system.
- Completes applicable trainings and certifications on an ongoing basis and keeps current with new developments in assistive and adaptive technology
- Assists as needed with integration of the Ohio ISP and iCareManager use as well as compliance with the Technology First rule and the OISP
- Collaborates with the IT department around infrastructure, hardware, and software needs
- Assists Helpdesk with first level support for some software applications
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or 1 to 3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
LANGUAGE SKILLS Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
REASONING ABILITY Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee frequently is required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.