Luther Home of Mercy is currently seeking a Vice President
General Description of Responsibility: The Luther Home of Mercy (LHM) Vice President is responsible for all operational aspects of LHM; both campus and community-based ministries. Pursuant to these duties the Vice President is responsible for the direct supervision of all Department Directors, assuring development, operation and delivery of all programmatic services consistent with the LHM mission, strategic planning, policies and all applicable rules, regulations and standards governing services for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. In addition, the Vice President will work cooperatively with LMM affiliated agencies and business partners in promoting the combined administrative service concept and strategies.
Professional Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field-Master’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of five years of experience in executive level supervisory/management positon.
- Experience serving Individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities preferred.Other Requirements:
- May be required to work a varied schedule including overtime and holidays, as necessary.
- In the case of emergency or staffing crises, may be required to work in other departments or in unfamiliar roles.
- Valid driver’s license and insurance with access to vehicle as required for accomplishment of duties.
- Good mental and physical health as necessary for accomplishment of responsibilities and duties.
The above position description contains the major responsibilities associated with this positon but is not intended to represent all duties and responsibilities. These responsibilities may change at any time to better meet the needs of LHM.
All applicants must be able to past a BCI check and drug and alcohol/physical check. Interested applicants please send a letter of interest to: Terri Rodriguez, President/C.E O of Lutheran Ministries of Mercy @email@example.com or fax: 419-972-4347