Job Title: Warehouse Receiving Clerk (FT)
Location: Life Revitalization Center
FLSA: Hourly Non-exempt
Purpose: The purpose of this position is to receive and inventory all incoming donations and to prepare all outgoing donations.
- Provide excellent customer service as this position frequently interacts with donors, volunteers, and CSMM guests.
- Work independently to complete job duties with minimal supervision.
- Lead volunteer and guest groups to complete inventory projects.
- Unload donations from donor’s vehicles
- Track all incoming and outgoing donations and turn in reports to LRC Coordinator.
- Inventory all donations accordingly.
- Follow all healthy and safety regulations.
- Assist with the delivery of weekly house orders to CSMM shelters utilizing CSMM Box truck, as needed.
- Prepare weekly house orders for delivery.
- Assist with CSMM Event set up.
- Operate CSMM forklift to load and unload pallets from box truck and vendor deliveries.
- Works to keep Warehouse, storage areas, office, and vehicles clean, organized, and free from potential hazards.
- Maintain good relationships with all coworkers, CSMM guests, staff, donors, contractors, vendors, and volunteers.
- Must be able to operate CSMM Forklift, Box truck, and CSMM 14 Passenger Mini-bus.
- Essential Functions may be revised upon management discretion
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Inventory experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be comfortable operating, or learning to operate, CSMM forklift, 14 Passenger Mini-Bus, Box Truck, floor buffer, and other vehicles/equipment needed in order to complete work.
- Valid drivers license required, No CDL required.
- Must be able to do basic math.
- Must be safety conscious.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have good penmanship.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Basic computer skills preferred
Licenses, Certificates, and Other Requirements
- Will need to pass forklift certification test within the first 90 days of employment.
- Will need to pass CSMM Mini-Bus training within the first 90 days of employment.
- As a condition of employment, each team member is required to agree to the Cherry Street Mission Ministries Statement of Faith.
- Heavy work – Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
SUBMIT resume/application HERE.