Wage and Benefit Survey
The Center for Nonprofit Resources with Greater Toledo Community Foundation and OANO (Ohio Association of Nonprofit Organizations) is pleased to announce our partnership on the statewide Compensation & Benefits Survey. This survey is designed to capture compensation data throughout the state of Ohio. Those completing the survey will receive a free copy of the results report. This statewide survey will be administered every other year. The most recent survey was administered in 2021.
The 2021 Report
If you didn’t receive your copy as a participant in the survey, click here to purchase a copy of the 2021 OANO Compensation & Benefits Survey report.
The Compensation and Benefits Survey will help your organization…
- make sound decisions on staff salaries and benefits by giving your board and leadership the data they need;
- stay competitive, providing you with the comprehensive information needed to make key hiring and employment decisions;
- receive current salary and benefit information data on 70 nonprofit jobs from entry-level to the executive office;
- check YES when the IRS asks on Form 990 if salaries for your chief executive and key employees were set using comparability data for similar positions; and
- sort compensation and benefit data by nonprofit service type and budget size.