|Job Title:||Donor and Marketing Support Specialist||Rev. Date:||6/15/22|
|Location:||Life Revitalization Center||FLSA:||Hourly,
|Reports to:||Donor Relations Manager||EEO Code:||Professional|
Donor relations phone calls
Social Media management and design
Video creation and editing
Apply at www.cherrystreetmission.org
|Communicate with donors verbally, visually and in writing through multi-media. Provide assistance to Donor Relations Manager and Marketing Manager.|
|· Act as Customer Service Representative for incoming donor calls. Respond via phone or written communication.
· Optimize opportunities for funds through grant and foundation research.
· Complete weekly receipt letters from donations and assemble them for mailing.
· Develop a basic knowledge of Crescendo program to assist the Donor Relations Manager with Planned Giving strategy and implementation.
· Seek out and develop shareable content to best showcase work done by the ministry. This will include interviews with guests, staff, volunteers, and leadership.
· Cultivate, write, and edit storytelling videos for social media, newsletters, and websites.
· Monitor, schedule and create social media calendar and respond as needed.
· Grow and maintain Pillar of Hope donor base through personal calls and direct communication.
· Send weekly acknowledgments for Honor and Memorial donations.
· Oversee office volunteers.
· Assist Donor Relations Manager with events.
· Assist Marketing Manager with content management for communication channels including direct marketing appeals, newsletters, paid media, and website.
· Provide office administrative tasks.
· Work with donors to become volunteers.
· Models life transformation for all who come to CSMM by attending church regularly, maintaining an active worship and prayer life, studying God’s word and leading with Christ-like behavior at all times.
· Supports organization by relentlessly upholding the mission, vision, core values and reputation of CSMM in behavior, conduct, and speech.
|Education and Experience|
|· High School diploma or GED
· Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Communications
· Proficient in computer knowledge i.e., Microsoft Suite, Canva, and Hootsuite
· Must be able to work independently
· Data entry
· Email and Phone etiquette
|Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities|
|· Excellent interpersonal oral and written communication skills
· Demonstrable social networking experience
· Ability to balance multiple priorities and prioritize tasks
· Excellent written, interpersonal, and verbal communication skills
· Highly organized
· Must be able to work independently
· Positive attitude
· Must be a team player with a strong customer service focus
· Ability to work with sensitive information with absolute discretion and a high degree of integrity
· Demonstrates servant leadership, embodies the CSMM mission, and exemplifies a collaborative, decisive, motivating, and engaging communication style
· Deep appreciation and understanding of CSMM’s mission and the ability to articulate its values and vision internally and externally.
Licenses, Certificates, and Other Requirements
*As a condition of employment, each team member is required to agree to the Cherry Street Mission Ministries Statement of Faith.
Exposure to (“F” Frequent; “O” Occasional; “R” Rare; “N” Never) :
|Equipment/Personal Protective Equipment Used|
Physical Demands (“F” Frequent; “O” Occasional; “R” Rare; “N” Never)
☐ Sedentary work – Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally, and all other sedentary criteria are met.
☒ Light work – Exerting up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. If the use of arm and/or leg control requires exertion of forces greater than that of sedentary work and if the worker sits most of the time, the job is considered light work.
☐ Medium work – Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
☐ Heavy work – Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
☐ Very heavy work – Exerting in excess of 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or in excess of 50 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
This job description has been approved by:
Employee signature below constitutes employee’s understanding of the requirements, essential functions and duties of the position.
Employee Name (print):