Grace Preschool, located in Perrysburg, Ohio, is seeking a Lead Teacher for their 4/5 year old classroom.
Please contact Victoria Albright for more questions and/or send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com .
LEAD TEACHER QUALIFICATIONS
A Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education, Early Childhood Education or Child Development from an accredited college, university, or technical school, verified by transcripts according to Rule 5101-2-12-27 of the Administrative Code of the Ohio Department of Human Services Day Care Licensing Board, or five years related early childhood work experience.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Assume the responsibilities of the Program Director in her absence.
- Treat each child and parent with dignity and respect.
- Be responsible to the director and participate in an annual review of teaching performance with the director.
- Attend all staff meetings.
- Plan and maintain a cheerful, comfortable and stimulating environment for young children.
- Adhere to all school policies.
- Be responsible for an orderly clean classroom.
- Maintain a continuous relationship with parents, notifying the director of pertinent information.
- Participate in parent involvement meetings and activities.
- Participate in recommended educational programs, courses, conferences, workshops and other aspects of professional growth, required by the Administrative Code of the Ohio Department of Human Services Day Care Licensing Board.
- Supply class information for school newsletter.
- Work with the director to plan, develop and implement an effective total program that meets the needs of each child.
- Develop a monthly class newsletter.
- Be responsible to periodically change centers and equipment to create a continuous interest and challenge in the environment.
- Recommend new and different ideas to the program.