KFNWO is the area’s leading advocacy and support system for individuals living with chronic kidney disease and their families. Our goal is to ease the burden, both emotionally and financially, for those living with the disease as well as increase prevention through public education. We are looking for a part-time, temporary administrative assistant with good computer skills to fill in while our current assistant is on leave. Family-friendly, flexible schedule.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible to:
- Receipt all income, enter income and expense data into CRM software and Quickbooks, send appropriate thank you letters and prepare bank deposits.
- Help coordinate transition to new fundraising software by reviewing and updating donor and patient records.
- Provide administrative oversight to patient services program to include processing applications, maintaining records and issuing checks using appropriate software.
- Attend Board of Directors meetings and various committee meetings. Prepare agendas and take minutes as directed.
- Arrange for meetings and follow up with calls regarding attendance. Send out meeting notices as needed.
- Serve as office manager to include processing mail, ordering supplies, managing office volunteers, greeting visitors and replying to main voicemail.
- Maintain Kidney Foundation files.
- Prepare Kidney Foundation mailings as needed. Maintain postage meter, copier, and petty cash.
- Assist with Kidney Foundation fundraising events including managing volunteers, making calls, processing donations, set up and tear down, etc.
- Respect and uphold the Kidney Foundation of Northwest Ohio’s policies on confidentiality, both in a patient and in an organizational capacity.
- Be responsible for these tasks and any others deemed necessary by the Executive Director.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Additional certification in office management or related field preferred.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities, with a keen eye for detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Powerpoint); experience with customer relationship management/fundraising software and Quickbooks a huge plus.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Self-motivated with a desire to help others
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Position Location: Toledo, OH
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Position Term: Fall 2023
Part-time/Full-time: Part-time 20-28 Hours
Office Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm, Flexible Hours and Days
Number of Positions Available: 1
Please submit cover letter, resume and hourly rate to Kelly Fritz Mofield, executive director, at [email protected]. Candidates will be notified regarding interview dates.