Now Hiring: Advancement and Communications Coordinator
Join a team with One Heart, One Hope, One Mission!
Are you looking for a unique opportunity with a mission-based, faith-based senior care organization that values respect and compassion? Then join the Sisters of Notre Dame family!
At Sisters of Notre Dame, we recognize it takes compassionate, dedicated leadership to continue our mission. The team members we hire are trustworthy, dependable, and committed to enriching the lives of our SND community. We offer our employees a rewarding environment, as well as opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Here are a few additional perks you can receive by joining our team:
- Friendly coworkers with an emphasis on teamwork and equality
- A supportive management team
- Competitive pay with shift premiums
- Paid Holidays and Paid time off (PTO)
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Excellent Benefits
- Referral Bonuses
If you want to join a team that appreciates you and your hard work, look no further than Sisters of Notre Dame!
What does an Advancement and Communications Coordinator do?
- Assist the Director of Advancement (Toledo region) with solicitation, development, and maintenance of community partnerships through research, planning/facilitating meetings, and creating intentional and effective methods of keeping partners engaged.
- Assist with donor solicitation and cultivation through outreach efforts including phone calls, presentations, meetings, and donor visits.
- Assist with the planning and execution of small and large special events and fundraisers, coordinating with vendors, printers, mail houses, venue managers, caterers, florists, etc.
- Use a myriad of mediums including print, video, social media, traditional media, and others to effectively communicate the Sisters of Notre Dame mission advancement priorities and fundraising efforts to internal and external audiences.
- Create content for and manage the social media presence for the Toledo and Covington regional mission advancement programs on multiple platforms, in collaboration with local and national priorities.
- Responsible for the admin, content, and growth of the Toledo and Covington regional social media groups and/or channels.
- Create and maintain the Toledo and Covington regional content on www.sndusa.org.
- Serve on the SND USA national social media team.
- Create content for and oversee Toledo and Covington regional social media contributions to national channels.
- Serve as a member of the Toledo region’s Crisis Management Team. Assist with keeping regional plan up to date, on-boarding new members of the Team as needed and serving in a spokesperson role if needed.
- Produce monthly video series supporting mission advancement programs.
- Provide administrative assistance (i.e., data entry, mail processing, supply inventory, etc.).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Maumee, OH 43537: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Fundraising: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person