HOURS: Full Time 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday. Irregular hours in the evening and weekends as needed. This is in an in-office position and requires employees to report to the Toledo office daily.
- A bachelor’s degree in human resources management, communications, or related field is preferred.
- A minimum of two years’ experience with recruiting, hiring, and general HR duties is preferred.
- Organizational skills, attention to detail, sound judgment, integrity, and the ability to work independently as well as in a team and communicate effectively with internal and external contacts.
- Experience with ODJFS relations and child welfare licensing is preferred.
- Computer skills.
RELATIONSHIP: Responsible to: Assessor Program Supervisor
- Assist in the hiring of assessors for assigned regions of the state.
- Work seamlessly with the State of Ohio, Component One Vendor, PCA’s, PNA’s, and Title IV-E Juvenile Courts to ensure strong relations, problem solve, and meet the assessor needs of the State.
- Be an ongoing support staff to Adoption Assessor pool for their assigned region of the state.
- Work with Operations Manager to ensure efficient and accurate billing for Assessor work performed.
- Work with Adoption Program Manager and Training Coordinator to ensure proper training and licensing needs are being met for all hired Assessors.
- Assist in the requesting process for Assessors from PCA’s, PNA’s, and Title IV-E Juvenile Courts. Remedy solutions when problems arise.
- Assist in Reporting to ODJFS Quarterly (at a minimum) over program objectives identifying successes, barriers, and solutions to show a Return on Investment.
- Ability to attend meetings at the Toledo Office every other month.
- Additional Duties as assigned.
Send resumes to [email protected]