East Toledo Family Center (ETFC)
1020 Varland Avenue
Toledo, Ohio 43605
To apply send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
The East Toledo Family Center has been in the East Toledo community for 120 years. We are looking for a self-motivator, who will assist the Executive Director in the daily operations of the family center. Our mission: “strengthening and serving our community one life at a time”
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise, oversee and evaluate staff and programs of the East Toledo Family Center. This includes program supervisors.
- Handle Human Resource responsibilities (hiring, training and evaluating etc.).
- Monitor current program contracts to ensure compliance, program report(s) completion, and budget implementation. Oversee program budgets.
- Oversee and manage daily operations of the facility.
- Complete monthly program reports based on data collected from program supervisors.
- Support and assist the Executive Director in and at special events and programs.
- Represent the Executive Director at meetings and functions when assigned by the Executive Director.
- Assure the implementation of the policies adopted by the Board of Trustees. Meet monthly with the Board’s Program and Personnel Committee Members.
- Attend all Board of Trustees meetings.
- All other related duties assigned by Executive Director.
- Education and/or experience with a non-profit organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university in a related field; or four to six years related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must possess positive interpersonal skills, computer skills, effective written and oral communication skills, and be self-motivated.
- Must possess human resource experience and knowledge.
- Must be highly organized and be able to follow through on assigned tasks.
- Must be able to work well with individuals in a fair and friendly manner and have the ability to respond to common inquiries, concerns and complaints from staff, customers, agencies, or members of the community.
- Ability to screen, hire, supervise, and terminate employees.
- Ability to organize, implement and manage current and new programs or expand existing programs.
- Grant writing helpful but not required.
- Must pass a drug screening and an FBI background check.
Benefits include Health, Dental, and Vision Insurances, retirement savings, paid holidays and sick time.
Salary: $50,000 – $54,000