Cat Shelter Cleaner and Adoption Coordinator
Do you love cats? Would you love to provide a better life for kittens and cats? Come work with us!!
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to work as a part-time (20-25 hours per week) Shelter Cleaner/Adoption Coordinator. Duties include cleaning cages, rooms, litter boxes and dishes, sweeping and mopping floors, laundry, taking out trash, providing fresh food and water, helping with weekly vet run, and other various tasks.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Have a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record.
• Must be able to work Saturdays or Sundays with a rotating holiday.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
• Must be able to lift 30 pounds.
• You get to love on cats and kittens!
• You get to better their lives!
• You get to work with an awesome team!
• You get a reduced fee for adopting a special kitty!
Stop in at 32 Hillwyck Drive to complete an application or submit your resume to Sara Baker at [email protected]