We are looking for a skilled who will be responsible for creating flavorful and nutritious meals for our clients at our Recovery Campus. Experienced in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is important.
- Create monthly menu
- Purchase ingredients based on menu items
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Familiar with kitchen equipment
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Check quality of ingredients
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
- Proven experience as chef
- Experience in using cutting tools, cookware and bakeware
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling etc.)
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
- Ability to work in a team
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent physical condition and stamina
- High school diploma or equivalent; Diploma from a culinary school will be an advantage
Great benefits! Medical, Dental, Vision and Agency sponsored Life Insurance!
Competitive salary! Generous paid time off!
Please contact Debrah Scott at [email protected] for more information regarding our exciting opportunities!