DATABASE and GIFT COORDINATOR
Notre Dame Academy, an all-girls, Catholic, 7-12 school is seeking a part-time (32 hrs/week, 11 months, non-exempt) Database and Gift Coordinator.
The Database and Gift Coordinator serves the mission of Notre Dame Academy by supporting multiple functions within the Advancement Department. This position manages the donor/alumnae data management system, recording donor gifts, generating acknowledgement letters, and generating needed reports.
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Updating constituent records and maintaining accurate data management system.
- Managing the database with respect to coding and configurations.
- Recording payments for event registrations and reporting results as needed.
- Preparing and proofreading constituent information for reports and publications (e.g., births, weddings, deaths, etc.)
- Recording all donor gifts (e.g., cash, pledges, gifts in-kind, etc.)
- Generating pledge reminders as indicated by donor intent and recorded in data management system.
- Generating donor acknowledgement/thank you letters and submitting to President or Vice President for signing within 48 hours of gift processing, then preparing for mailing and posting.
- Creating, maintaining, and executing queries and reports to meet department needs.
- Serving as the point person for list management and execution for mailings and electronic communications.
- Processing month-end reports as requested, and reconciling donor activity.
- Assisting with donor research as needed or requested.
- Providing database support and training for the Advancement Team.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4 to 5 years of experience with database management
- Highly developed understanding of and skill level with technology and electronic database systems (preferably Blackbaud/Raiser’s Edge®), and proficiency with data entry.
- Demonstrated knowledge/experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Mail Merge).
Related Knowledge and Skills
- Solution-based approach to problem-solving. Forward thinking.
- Effective interpersonal skills. Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to work independently, establish task priority, and manage time well.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Detail oriented and organized.
Requirements also include a completion of drug screen and background check. Please email cover letter, resume, and references to: Melanie Ogrodowski, Director of Alumnae Engagement and Annual Giving (firstname.lastname@example.org), by Friday, February 26, 2021. No phone calls, please.