Dean of Students
Dean of Students
St. John’s Jesuit High School & Academy, an all-boys school serving approximately 750 boys in Northwest, Ohio from grades 6-12, is in search of a full-time Dean of Students for grades 9-12. As the Dean of Students, candidates will oversee student behavior and programming in addition to supervising campus safety initiatives. Candidates must have demonstrated experience building relationships with students, faculty, community and parents. A practicing Roman Catholic with a Bachelor’s degree in Education or a closely related field is required. A Master’s degree in Educational Administration is preferred.
Candidates must act in a way to aid in the formation of Men for Others through the Graduate at Graduation; loving, open to growth, intellectually competent, religious, and committed to doing justice. Successful candidates will have a minimum of 3 years of previous experience interacting with students along with a passion for shaping students through using Ignatian pedagogy. Previous teaching experience is strongly preferred. Candidates must possess strong oral communication skills, problem solving skills and conflict resolution skills.
Employee Benefits Include:
- Matching retirement contributions up to 4% toward either a 403(b) or a Roth 403(b).
- 17 Paid Holidays
- 10 days paid vacation days the year in which your employment begins, 15 paid vacation days the January following your hire date, 20 paid vacations days the second January following your hire date.
- Employer paid Life and AD&D Insurance.
- Option to purchase additional Voluntary Life Insurance without evidence of insurability.
- Robust health, dental and vision insurance and access to Health and Dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts.
- An Employee Assistance Program that offers free access to counseling services for the employee and any dependents.
- A positive work environment focused on the betterment of the young men at St. John’s Jesuit High School Academy.
- Tuition assistance for son(s) of employees to attend St. John’s.
- An employer who sees each employee, as well as each student, as an individual person and strives for a work environment where that individual person is treated with dignity and respect.
- 40 days of fully paid maternity leave with the ability to use vacation time to supplement additional paid time off.
- 10 days of fully paid paternity leave with the ability to use vacation time to supplement additional paid time off.
- Options for faith formation and spiritual growth.
Salary Range: $70,000-$75,000 per year. This is a 12-month full-time salaried position with a reduction in required work hours over the summer.
Interested candidates please submit resume and cover letter to Katie Sliwinski-Mundrick at [email protected].