Director of Admissions & Enrollment
St. John’s Jesuit High School & Academy, an all-boys Jesuit Catholic school serving approximately 750 boys in Northwest, Ohio from grades 6-12, is in search of a full-time Director of Admissions & Enrollment. The Director of Admissions & Enrollment represents and markets the school to students, current and prospective parents, and the community in order to bring in new students and retain current students. The Director of Admissions & Enrollment develops and implements a comprehensive admissions and enrollment strategy for SJJ grades 6-12, oversees the admission process from initial interest to enrollment, and plans and executes several outreach activities to attract prospective students and families. Additionally, the Director of Admissions & Enrollment collects and analyzes data and market metrics to provide accurate reports and forecast future enrollment.
Candidates must act in a way to aid in the formation of Men for Others through the Graduate at Graduation; loving, open to growth, intellectually competent, religious, and committed to doing justice. A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, business or a related field and 1-3 years of previous experience in admissions, enrollment management, marketing, sales or a related field is required. Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, Google docs and experience utilizing databases is required. Candidates must have a customer service mindset while demonstrating empathy and compassion toward students and families that desire a Jesuit education. Candidates must possess strong oral communication skills, problem solving skills and attention to detail.
Employee Benefits Include:
- Matching retirement contributions up to 4% toward either a 403(b) or a Roth 403(b).
- 17 Paid Holidays.
- 10 days paid vacation days the year in which your employment begins, 15 paid vacation days the January following your hire date, 20 paid vacations days the second January following your hire date.
- Employer paid Life and AD&D Insurance.
- Option to purchase additional Voluntary Life Insurance without evidence of insurability.
- Robust health, dental and vision insurance and access to Health and Dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts.
- An Employee Assistance Program that offers free access to counseling services for the employee and any dependents.
- A positive work environment focused on the betterment of the young men at St. John’s Jesuit High School Academy.
- Tuition assistance for son(s) of employees to attend St. John’s.
- An employer who sees each employee, as well as each student, as an individual person and strives for a work environment where that individual person is treated with dignity and respect.
- 60 days of fully paid maternity leave with the ability to use vacation time to supplement additional paid time off.
- 10 days of fully paid paternity leave with the ability to use vacation time to supplement additional paid time off.
- Options for faith formation and spiritual growth.
Salary Range: This is a 12-month full-time salaried exempt position with a pay range of $60,000-$70,000 per year depending on education and experience.