Director of Annual Fund
St. John’s Jesuit High School & Academy located in Toledo, Ohio is in search of a full-time Director of Annual Fund. The Director of Annual Fund, under the general guidance of the Director of Advancement, is responsible for the management and execution of a comprehensive annual giving program that reaches out to alumni, parents, community members and supporters of St. John’s Jesuit High School & Academy.
Successful candidates will develop and implement targeted campaigns and approaches for current donors, parents, alumni, community members and other special interest stakeholders of St. John’s Jesuit High School & Academy. Additionally, they will research, develop, implement and coordinate future student philanthropy programs to ensure that St. John’s breeds a culture of generosity and philanthropy for future generations. Qualified candidates will possess a bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years of experience in fundraising, annual giving, alumni engagement or other applicable non-profit work. Candidates must possess strong written and oral communication skills along with above average relationship building skills. For a complete position description, please visit click here.
Employee Benefits Include:
- Matching retirement contributions up to 4% toward either a 403(b) or a Roth 403(b).
- 18 Paid Holidays
- 10 days paid vacation days the year in which your employment begins, 15 paid vacation days the January following your hire date, 20 paid vacations days the second January following your hire date.
- Employer paid Life and AD&D Insurance.
- Option to purchase additional Voluntary Life Insurance without evidence of insurability.
- Robust health, dental and vision insurance and access to Health and Dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts.
- An Employee Assistance Program that offers free access to counseling services for the employee and any dependents.
- A positive work environment focused on the betterment of the young men at St. John’s Jesuit High School Academy.
- Tuition assistance for son(s) of employees to attend St. John’s.
- An employer who sees each employee, as well as each student, as an individual person and strives for a work environment where that individual person is treated with dignity and respect.
- 40 days of fully paid maternity leave with the ability to use vacation time to supplement additional paid time off.
- 10 days of fully paid paternity leave with the ability to use vacation time to supplement additional paid time off.
- Options for faith formation and spiritual growth.
Salary Range: $60,000-$65,000 per year
Interested candidates please submit resume and cover letter to Katie Sliwinski-Mundrick at [email protected].